Hello and thank you for visiting the blog No Debt But Love, where we strive to live out Romans 13:8! I had an AMAZING weekend with my family, and this week is getting off to a great start. Why do you ask? No Debt But Love has been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Mr. A @ https://barbariangentlemen.wordpress.com/.
Mr. A discusses topics on manhood, fitness, social skills, and style… just to name a few. You all know what to do, visit his blog and show him some love and tell him No Debt But Love sent you!
When I started this blog, the thought never crossed my mind that I would receive award nominations. Especially, given my topic-student loans. The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Mr. A. has asked me a few questions, here’s my attempt to tackle them lol.
1. The goal is to love life, not to endure it. If you’re bound to repeat an endless cycle of your life, are there things you wouldn’t want to repeat for eternity? If there are, have you done anything to change them now? What are those things?
One thing I certainly wouldn’t want to repeat for eternity is student loan debt 😂😂😂. Student loans are the worst! I’m currently paying these blood suckers off.
2. Have you ever thought of doing something, but didn’t try to pursue it? Are you glad you didn’t pursue it? Tell us about it?
I thought about pursuing my doctorate. I regret that I didn’t push harder for it, but perhaps maybe one day.
3. Is there someone out there that you follow with no question, even thou you know they’re wrong? Tell us who and why do you follow?
Perhaps maybe family members? I support particular individuals because I love them. If you don’t have family in your corner, who else do you have… right?
4. Is there a thing you’ve been waiting to do? Why are you waiting? Are your concerns realistic?
I’ve been waiting to visit my wife’s home country of Trinidad. I don’t have any concerns about visiting… well there’s the stress of in-laws. They are WONDERFUL people; I’ve met them a few times during their visits to the U.S.
5. Tell us something that is you’re supposed to be committed to, but found yourself half-assing it? Why are you holding back? How can you give it everything you have?
I’m committed to working out, but I don’t like to lift heavy weights too much. This is problematic as I would like to bulk up, the other issue is… I love running. So as soon as I gain weight, I lose it fast haha.
6. What is your ideal haircut for men that you find very irresistible?
The haircut that’s irresistible for my wife is an all-even with (1.5 guard with the grain).
7. How is your net worth? Are you still living from paycheck to paycheck?
I can disclose my net worth is positive since 2016 and growing. I am so grateful to not live paycheck to paycheck any longer.
8. What is a guaranteed way to get a better night’s sleep?
Prayer and the Bible set my mind at ease.
9. What are the red flags that you look out for in a romantic relationship?
The big red flag for me is a significant other’s inability to address themselves in a respectful manner. I don’t condone shouting matches haha.
10. Is there anything that I have written that you consider poor or irresponsible? Is there a topic that I’ve written that you don’t agree on?
Mr. A, keep rocking dude. Your perspective is unique and very comical.
11. Mr. A has graciously made question 11 optional! You are the man, Mr. A! My wife would kill me haha.
So that’s enough blah-blah from me…
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Questions for the nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Is there a story behind the name of your blog?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your life’s greatest accomplishment?
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the title of the last book you have read?
- What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day?
- What cities or towns have you lived in?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- Do you own any pets?
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Thank you again for visiting No Debt But Love and please send Mr. A at Mr. A @ https://barbariangentlemen.wordpress.com/ my regards!