Hello everyone and welcome back to No Debt But Love. I am humbled to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Prashanti Alluri @ https://happinessinn.blog/. Thank you Prashanti for nominating No Debt But Love! ❤️ Please visit her blog, you will find it beneficial. Prashanti aims to encourage others in their quest to happiness, wellness, and peace.
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
5. Ask your nominees 11 further questions.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Myself:
1. Surprisingly, I am an introvert.
2. I enjoy jogging and basketball.
3. I see myself retiring outside the country of my birth-the U.S.
4. I enjoy cheeseburgers… A LOT.
5. I am 1 of 8 children.
6. I am originally from Texas… yeehaw!
7. I work in education.
8. I studied business and communication in college.
9. I knew early on-11 years-old, I wanted to get married and start a family.
10. I am married with 2 kids.
11. My generational classification is Millennial.
1. Are there any writers in your family?
My little sister writes poetry.
2. What inspired you towards blogging?
I want people to be encouraged to not give up ever. Regardless of their circumstances.
3. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is red.
4. Whats your future ambition?
My future ambition is to pay off my student loan debt and leave wealth for my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
5.What are your hobbies ?
I enjoy blogging, jogging, and playing/watching basketball.
6. What’s your favorite subject in school?
I overall enjoy the pursuit of knowledge. I really can’t choose just one, I did enjoy my finance, human resources, and rhetorical criticism coursework.
7. Do you like poetry, then who is that you like?
I don’t necessarily read poetry, I do enjoy reading current events.
8.How do relax when your anxious?
I pray and go running.
9. What’s your best childhood memory?
My best childhood memory was my father coming home with coconut flavored candy. It was Coconut Long Boys lol.
10.Who is the most inspiring person in your life?
Unapologetically, Jesus Christ.
11.Describe about your blog in few words?
My blog aims to encourage those experiencing financial hardship due to student loans. This blog is a rallying cry to take courage, face the debt monster, and make it submit.
My 11 nominees for this award are:
JLV College Counseling
Dreamer, Random Thoughts
Deeply shreded, d_vyang_talks
Samyak Singh, Enigmatical
Ria, Just write For yourself
Jordan Rothman, Student Debt Diaries
James Burgess, Business Discussin Group
Madmargaret, Mad Margaret Diaries
Deeply shreded, d_vyang_talks
I like Prashanti’s Questions so I would like to reuse them…
Questions to Nominees:
- Are there any writers in your family?
- What inspired you towards blogging?
- What is your favorite color?
- Whats your future ambition?
- What are your hobbies ?
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- Do you like poetry, then who is that you like?
- How do relax when your anxious?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- Who is the most inspiring person in your life?
- Describe about your blog in few words?
Thank you for supporting No Debt But Love! Please visit the blogs of my Liebster Award nominees. Let them know that No Debt But Love sent you! 😃